GESA Form & Funktion Displaybau GmbH was founded in 1965 in Dreieich-Götzenhain, a few kilometres south of Frankfurt am Main, by Mr Gepke and Mr Salm – the first two letters of their surnames form the company name.
Continuous development of the product range and expansion beyond the German-speaking world necessitated the move in 1979 to the present administration and production facility in Dreieich-Offenthal.
The focus of the business activities in the parent company is on the areas of design & construction and on the manufacture of product stands. From here, we export fully ready-made floor stands, displays and table counters to 47 countries worldwide.
• 3D graphic design and CAD visualisations
• Sample and prototype construction incl. 3D printer and rapid prototyping machine
• Use of the latest 2D and 3D laser systems
• Technical drawings in Solid Edge
• Deep-drawing department
• Processing of injection moulded and extruded parts
• Innovative lighting concepts
• In-house print shop
• In-house tool shop
• High-quality acrylic processing
• Preassembly and final assembly
• Metal and wood processing